Once again I am happy to join Gae & friends over on her beautiful homemaking blog
for Hearts for Home each tuesday where we focus on weekly goals to help each other keeping our hearts for home.
It is no secret that Gae's blog is one of my all time favs so I am always happy to partake when I can ☺
1. I have been on the verge of burnout again .This is due to my MCS & allergies this spring season . of course packing , then having our moving postponed and having to unpack etc. also has tried me out . so I am taking this week to only partake in that which is not straining me .
2. in tune with #1 ☺ I am taking time for two people in my life , ds10 and his health , he'd been sick for 3 weeks we were giving him one more day then going off to hospital .That one day worked ! I see how I need to put everything aside in order to keep him healthy .He is on the fringe of being sickly which of course I know all about living with that . so I must give him my time to make sure he is in balance . the other person is our grandson . he is having a very hard time dealing with an abusive adult in his life . I am trying to give him all the granny time he needs ☺ my heart broke when he said he didn't know how to phone me when he is in these bad situations , sorry but I am crying as I write this it breaks my heart . so we had the talk of how granny is always with him etc.
3. blogger clean up !! yes I am doing it !! God gave us an extra week here in the city , which means internet access . so I am going to clean up how many blogs I follow . I follow to many and learned I could not add more because I was over the 300 limit lol
4. finish writing a few more blog posts on miscarriage , allergies etc. I always feel I'll just write this article then I'm done .how silly of me , when on earth is a writer ever done writing ;-)
5. shopping for dog treats and pants for our grandson . I've promised the dogs treats since Easter lol they went all lent without their snackin doos ☺
grandson only has pants with holes in the knees ! his granny is going to fix that !